Assisted Living at Riverside Lodge Retirement Community Grand Island, NE
Locally owned and operated
Phone: (308) 382.1657
404 Woodland Drive
Grand Island, NE 68801
Active, Convenient, Caring
Riverside Lodge provides a comfortable home-like setting for those who want their independence but need some assistance with activities of daily living. Our assisted living facility staffing includes licensed practical nurses 24 hours a day.
Assisted Living Apartment Amenities:
- Studio, suite or one and two bedroom apartments that include a convenient kitchenettes with refrigerator, sink, microwave oven, and cabinets
- All utilities (except telephone) included
- Expanded basic cable included
- Emergency alert system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Window coverings
Basic Services Included in Rent:
- Emergency alert system with access to in-house staff 24 hours a day
- Three delicious meals served each day
- Weekly housekeeping service
- All Utilities (except phone)
- Expanded basic cable
- Fitness Classes
- Scheduled transportation
- Activity/social programs
- Towel & linen service
- Trash removal
In addition to our Basic Services, you can choose from a variety of Personal Services according to individual needs and preferences. Each resident has an individualized service plan that is created with resident, family, and staff input. Because it focuses exclusively on your needs and preferences, you do not pay for services you do not require. The goal of your service plan is to promote your health and quality of life. The plan is reviewed on a quarterly basis and is modified as needed. All medical care is under the direction of your personal physician. Personal Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Administering medications and treatments
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, transfers, toileting and mobility
- Communicating with physicians concerning health issues
- Coordinating services from home health agencies such as physical therapy, occupational and speech therapy.
- Blood pressure checks
- Caring for hospice residents
- Assisting with personal laundry
- Physical Therapy, Occupation & Speech Therapy available on-site through Grand Island Physical Therapy
Riverside Lodge understands that spirituality is important to the residents of our facility. Riverside Lodge offers weekly church services, bible study and mass. We also employee a facility chaplain, that is on-sight to visit with residents and families upon request.
Pets – Furry Companions are welcome!
During a visit to our facility, you might notice that many of our residents bring a touch of home with them-specifically, one with four legs and fur! At Riverside Lodge, we understand the value of pet companions and encourage residents to bring their longtime furry friends with them.